Want to get in touch?
- Tel: +49 (0) 151 404 703 41
- OpenPGP Certificate Used for E-Mail encryption and signature verification. Fingerprint: 6272 5378 3DE0 B7C6 26A7 AC87 ADEB 8254 B3C5 8427
Decleration for (german law) § 5 TMG:
Links to external websites
This website contains links to external websites, which are not unter our control. We won’t take any responsibility for any data collected (e.g. IP addresses, browser information) or processed by third parties after clicking such external links.
We employ technical and organisational security measures, to ensure that any personal data of our users is protected against loss, false modification or unauthorized access of third parties. Any personal data is only accessible to authorized personal. Even though we are not collecting any personal data to begin with.
Responsible person (DPO)
The data privacy officer in regards to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other national data privacy laws of the EU member states and other data privacy laws regulations is Oliver Feldt.
Protection of data privacy is important to us, this is why we are collecting as few data as possible. We call this data minimization. If fewer data is collected, fewer data must be protected.
Categories of data subjects
Since we aren’t collecting any personal data, the term data subjects, which would be you, is not applicable.
Purpose of data processing
Due to data minimization, we don’t collect any data and can’t use such non-existent data for any purpose.
Passing of data to third parties
We don’t collect any data from you and thus can’t pass any personal data.
Embedded content from external websites
Articles on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from external websites behaves exactly as if you would access the external website by yourself.
We currently embed content from the following websites:
We don’t use any Cookies.
Data processing services (analytics)
We don’t use any data processing services.
Our servers are located in th EU and are protected by our hosting service provider from unauthorized physical access of third parties.
Although we are trying to minimize processing any of your personal data, we like to inform you about your rights according to the GDPR.
- According to the GDPR you have multitude of rights. Among is the right to request personal data, purpose of the processing and associated retention periods (Art. 15 GDPR). This page fulfills this. An empty E-Mail, containing your non-existent data can be requested.
- Due to Art. 16 GDPR you’ve the right to request that incorrect or incomplete data of you is rectified or supplemented, even though we don’t have any data on you.
- Due to Art. 17 GDPR you’ve the right to request the erasure of your data in certain cases. On request we will inform you via E-Mail that no data is collected on you, which is as close as it gets to the erasure of your data.
- Due to Art. 18 GDPR you’ve the right to restrict the processing of your data. However, due to physical reasons we can’t process less than nothing.
- Due to Art. 20 GDPR you’ve the right to data portability as in receiving your data in a machine readable format. Since we are not collecting any data on you, we can’t provide you with any.
- Due to Art. 21 GDPR you’ve the right to object to data processing on the grounds of legitimate interests. Although we are not collecting any personal data. You also have the right to revoke any consent to the processing of your data and your are entitled to object to any future processing of your data.
You have the right to file a GDPR complaint with the competent supervisory authority regarding data processing (for telecommunications contracts: the German Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (Bundesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit); for any other matters: Hamburg’s Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (Hamburgerische Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit).